Friday, September 18, 2009

Pre- celebration

It was supposed to be an outing for a paintball session. But due to making of late booking there was no time slot left thus we plan to have dinner instead. At first dinner was to be at the MAD JACK café but due to not making any appointment there was 9 people ahead of us in the waiting list thus we switch to having dinner at JUJU Hokkaido Hotpot.

To me is like a friends gathering instead of pre-birthday celebration .No mood of birthday celebration on that day guess it still far away from my birthday. Anyway, able to catch up with friends is still a blessing.

Before meeting them, went to Comex fair with my sec friend and brought myself a Canon IXUS 100IS camera. I treat it as a birthday gift for myself.. happy* (^-^)/ No more lending from friend and now I can went around snapping ppl.. haha

The ladies

Me & the big dish

all of us..

Canon IXUS 100IS

No comments: