Friday, February 5, 2010

Febuary!!

Yeah!! Is February, Can’t wait for Chinese New Year to come. Parents are opening a dinner buffet at our house in Malaysia accompany with fireworks and BBQ session on very next day. So many event gonna to happen and I must enjoy myself to the max else once after New Year I ‘m gonna be a very busy person.

School is going to start soon, 4 times a week. Which mean lots of assignment to complete and plus one more exam ;( Still not sure if I want to take up advance Korea as I need to go all the way to lavender for class. (SO FAR!!). D – Lesson on Sunday, have to all the way in to Malaysia, hopefully can complete the whole course in a month time. Plus Korean Trip is coming too, dun kwn if I need to drop off this trip as lesson is going to start and I need to maintain a certain percentage of attendance.

Well, all the best to me and I hope I can manage all this well. Guess all I need to have is a better time management for the whole event mentioned above. Ajar Ajar Fighting!!

No comments: